Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Some help with Comreg please

• 31-10-2014 6:11pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,619 ✭✭✭

Just wondering if anyone could help me with a direct link to the section of comreg that deals with mobile midband etc

Having trouble getting out of contract with an Irish midband provider and they want €300 termination fee's even though the service they are providing is not working.

Assuming I need to email comreg to have them help with this.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,619 ✭✭✭LaVail

Actually found the form myself on their web site...please lock/delete thread if needed thanks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,122 ✭✭✭BeerWolf

You can always keep complaining to the CS of whatever provided you're with till they terminate you on the spot as they'd deem you too much of a hassle to deal with the excuse of "we're unable to deliver on the services you expect" or some such thing.

That's what I did with Ripplecom ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,764 ✭✭✭my3cents

How did you get on OP?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,619 ✭✭✭LaVail

my3cents wrote: »
    How did you get on OP?

Still going through the process with Comreg

Have lodged formal complaints with meteor and passed information onto Comreg so I'm hopeful of a resolution.

They seem to be dealing with it from here on in.

I'll post again when I hear more.

Advertisement