Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

funniest place you went to the toilet?

• 14-01-2005 12:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,093 ✭✭✭woosaysdan

ok where is the funniest place you went to the toilet? for me it would have to be in a elevator going from the third floor to the first floor! and YES I WAS DRUNK

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭Zombienosh

in a letterbox

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭Spalk0

Dont think ive done much like that now but one of my mates was gonna piss on my other mates telly at his house party right in front of the rest of us!hehe

Probably didnt even realise it was a telly or that we were even there!hehe

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,580 ✭✭✭uberwolf

on a road. whilst cycling.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Trigger! wrote:
    Dont think ive done much like that now but one of my mates was gonna piss on my other mates telly at his house party right in front of the rest of us!hehe
    By saying "was going to" I assume he didn't.

Future contender for a Darwin Award over here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,207 ✭✭✭meditraitor

I know a guy who felll into his house drunk and pissed on a spannish student staying in his bed,,
    Personally> the waredrobe in a mates gaff

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 708 ✭✭✭Terrier

Water tank for the car wipers.. (revenge is sweet)

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

Laffy the Clown's Emporium of Hilarity.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭Spalk0

seamus wrote:
    By saying "was going to" I assume he didn't.

Future contender for a Darwin Award over here.

Well technically he did a bit but was stopped by us when we realised what the **** he was doing!

This topic ain't very silly. That said I pissed onm an eletric fence for a dare. I can't say I could reccomend it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 336 ✭✭Miles

A comedy club.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,386 ✭✭✭d22ontour

uberwolf wrote:
    on a road. whilst cycling.

that sounds like fun
    :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,878 ✭✭✭The_B_Man

out the window of a B&B down past the SIPTU building. cant remember its name. the toilets were pure filth so i pissed out the window of our room a few floors up instead. only problem was that they only opened a tiny bit so i had to get into a funny position, and i spilled a bit on the inside. hehe. oh yeah there was 2 girls and another fella in the room at the same time, and the fella was strangely wearing a skirt. fun night!

i came home once and me ma had to stop me from pissin in the oven apparently. i dont remember this.

woke up one morning after just recovering from the flu, was incredibly groggy, took off my boxers and threw them into the toilet and pissed in the laundry basket by a mistake!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,043 ✭✭✭2 Espressi

Maastricht, the Netherlands...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭simu

When one of my brothers was young, he couldn't be bothered leaving the computer to go to the toilet so he pissed in a bowl that was nearby and left it there!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

2 Espressi wrote:
    Maastricht, the Netherlands...
    Any more specific?

I was in one of them public urinals in Amsterdam in the Red Light District. Thing smelt so bad it was unreal. I dont think I have ever heald my beath for so long before. Ive been in many more places, I have my usual spots on certain late night drunk walking routes.

Ive been with lads who pissed into a bucket in the Pub [was outside in Beer Garden] because they were unable to move without knocking over about 6 unbrella's ... had a sort of Shanty Town arrangement going on at the time.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 5,945 ✭✭✭BEAT

HMMM, got lost in the country and couldnt find my way out....had to go really bad so hopped out of the car and wizzed back to tree in the woods

Never did anything like that before so it was weird for me :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,043 ✭✭✭2 Espressi

Winters wrote:
    Any more specific?

Just outside The Riverboat Coffeeshop, I think it was called? A converted barge moored on the river, just down from the train station...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,958 ✭✭✭Chad ghostal

on a consigliari(sp?)(police) station in rome, with one of them watching me :o
    he was not happy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,575 ✭✭✭elivsvonchiaing

Into a plastic vessel for a medical when they were literally taking the p!ss :p Must have taken me 15 mins to manage it!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,878 ✭✭✭Rozabeez

a toilet

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,647 ✭✭✭impr0v

It's a tie between the corner of my room, and in a potted plant between floors in a hotel in Valencia. They weren't conscious choices.

I know a guy who walked into his parents room while sleep/drunk walking and sprayed a golden arc across his mothers vanity desk before climbing into her closet to go asleep. his watched this happen, frozen with horror. Another was interupted by his mother while standing at the top of the stairs, slashing from a height.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,182 ✭✭✭Tiriel

v embarassing.. needed to go to the toilet really badly and had to wait until bus I was travelling in home (from nite-club in Killarney back to Cork) stopped, so me and a friend jumped out and ran into car park.. went behind a car and did our business.. only as we tied our pants the car lights went on and the car began to pull out. NEVER again!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,093 ✭✭✭woosaysdan

Trigger! wrote:
    Well technically he did a bit but was stopped by us when we realised what the **** he was doing!
    that was just pure mean!!! have you ever tried to stop pissing half way through!!! its almost impossible! the pain is almost too much to bear!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,626 ✭✭✭smoke.me.a.kipper

took a dump outside a school on my way home one nite drunk.

also pissed in a 2litre coke bottle so as not to have to get out of bed one morning.

i knew one lad who got drunk coming back from a match in dublin on the bus and he was bursting for a piss real badly so he decided to piss into a 500ml bottle of coke!!! coming near the top of the bottle he realised that the bottle was going to overfill and he was still pissing so he looked for another bottle to swop over to but couldnt find one and he destroyed himself, the bus and the lad sitting beside him in piss!!! needless to say everyone still takes the piss out of him!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 optikus-prime

on your head woosaysdan
    ;);)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,193 ✭✭✭[Jackass]

took a dump outside a refugee application center......wasn't a political statement...just had to go, really drunk and was turtle heading on my way home.....also took a dump in some field on my way to Galway!! Luckily for me, i keep man tissue's in my car, wasn't so lucky for the rest of my walk home that night tho! lol :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭memphis

When living in Boston as a J1er 2 summers ago. I was busting for a piss one day but my mate was in the loo showering before he headed off to work. I was so ready to explode so I ended up pissing into a flower pot holding this huge palm tree type thing.

The 2 lads couldn't figure out what the terrible smell in the flat was for days after, needless to say I was to ashamed to tell the truth.

• Advertisement

and you didnt bother to empty it!!!! thats just sick!!! did you kill the plant?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,180 ✭✭✭Interceptor

These are all drink related - I apologised to anyone involved at the time and I don't drink anymore...

Sharing a house with 8 other college mates on a weekend away in Spiddal, I came back from the pub mid-afternoon and pissed into the fireplace, putting out the fire and filling the place with wee-steam.

I couln't find my way out of my bedroom one night and pissed in my wastepaper BASKET. Uuurgh - wet feet.

I drained my bag onto a chair in the spare bedroom of a mates house, then went downstairs to get a drink of water and had piss drip on my head through the light fitting in his kitchen. He left the house shortly afterward...

'c

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭Dr. Loon

I was in Tralee going to some nightclub... the queues in were huge, so I ran across the street to take a píss down what I thought was some lane. It was some Kerry lunatic's side lane to his house. Halfway through píssing I looked up and realised I was looking into his house. He was standing inside staring back at me. So I zipped up and legged it... he chased after me, and wanted to kill me. Luckily, bouncers from the club and my friends got involved and kept the beast off me. The bouncers suggested I shouldn't go into the club, as they guy was a well known "trouble maker".

I didn't go in. Actually, now that I think of it that was more scary than funny. Ah well.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,285 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

Worst for me - I got it into my head that urine = fertiliser and pissed on a potted plant (thankfully outside, not inside). It was (and still is) some sort of a potted juniper. All was well for a few weeks, but when the first bit of warm weather came along- it stank to high heaven......

On a similar note- I poured 7Up into a potted plant in my g/fs bedsit (because the sink was full of dishes and I was too bored to wash them for her). Once the plant bugs started to decompose the 7Up it smelt really badly. A friend commented that I should have used diet 7Up- that it was the sugar being decomposed that must have smelt. When my g/f wasn't looking I quietly dumped the plant down the toilet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 619 ✭✭✭pinkpimp

Wales

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭Matthewthebig

i puked in a bottle once. never shat anywhere weird though

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,689 ✭✭✭orangerooster

i puked in a bottle once. never shat anywhere weird though

Heh I've seen people try to puke into a bottle before-he put it in his mouth-didnt work,vomit everywhere. Pissed out my window once and in a public bin.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

Take your pick from:

The corner of a bedroom in the Travelodge in Limerick.

Out the window of a hotel in Blarney two nights running (was right beside the local copshop, luck the boys were tucked up in their beds...)

In the bath in a hotel room as my mate was taking a dump.

Off O'Connell Bridge into the Liffey.

All with drink taken.

:o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,718 ✭✭✭ARGINITE

*pop*

Advertisement