Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MP3 songs play on laptop but after 15 sec intro. tend skip to next track on car radio

Options
  • 08-09-2015 11:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭

Apologies if this should be posted elsewhere.

Issue: I download music from you tube videos in mp3 format. I copy these across to SD card and/or memory stick. All songs on card or memory stick play on my PC. When card or memory stick is placed in car radio, many of the songs will play perfectly while some will only play for 15 seconds approx. and then skip to the next track. Car Radio is Lidl Silvercrest KH 2377. The same songs skip each time - it is not random. I have wiped SD card and reformatted and added songs again. Outcome remains the same. It is as if the radio is interpreting these skipping songs as if they were intro. samplers. If anyone has had a similar experience or knows of a way to overcome or could offer suggestions to overcome this, I would be very grateful.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭deaglan1

UPDATE: The problem is resolved when the mp3 is downloaded from another site - radio plays it perfectly.

Advertisement