Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Star Trek Universe Timeline

Options
  • 17-06-2003 4:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭

Right, I had a look last night at one of those Star Trek encylopedia thingys last night, that my brother bought before the last series of TNG - so it's a little out of date.

I was just wondering if anyone has any updated version that gives a good timeline between 2000 - 2200 A.D?

The timeline between these two dates in the book is written mainly on speculation, and the rough, inconsistent details given in the original series. For example, it says Zefram Cochrane makes his flight before WW3.

There's also the big changes Enterprise has made, as well as a few things Voyager did...

:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭Lyconix

http://www.ditl.org/

Have a look at Timeline on the top-right.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭AngelofFire

i used to collect the star trek fact files that had a 15billion B.C to 2373 AD timeline.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭Woden

i finished off that collection but am missing 2 or 3 i really should sort that out

• Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭Lyconix

You just reminded me of the old Dinosaurs magazines... I collected those but missed the ones where you build the outside of the dinosaur :(

UTTERLY off-topic, but hey :D

• Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭mcgarnicle

Ah i got it, but looked better without the body, didnt the bones glow in the dark?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 173 ✭✭razorfeather

Originally posted by Lyconix
    You just reminded me of the old Dinosaurs magazines... I collected those but missed the ones where you build the outside of the dinosaur :(

UTTERLY off-topic, but hey :D

:( how can you sleep at night?? ::mad: the outside is the most important part KEV

Advertisement