Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

auditing and current affairs

Options
  • 13-05-2015 12:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 339 ✭✭

my auditing exam will likely involve a discussion of some current affairs in the field. are there any magazines out there that would be useful? i keep an eye on the regular evening news broadcast for anything of relevance as it is but i need more really

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,773 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

To be honest I wouldn't look for magazine, they become out dated very quickly.

Check out the Irish Times, they have a good Financial Times Supplementary which would cover alot of the current affairs. Also their website has a lot of decent articles you could print off and keep.

Advertisement