Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post Mobile Network Ireland - quick review

Options
  • 24-07-2015 2:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 31

Hi I just made a youtube review of post mobile network review, as I just ordered, but cant put it here as the admin message says I am a new user ( 3 years here LOL)

Anyway the vid id is:
    9HF53nlG0Ns

enjoy

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 31 booklova

v=9HF53nlG0Ns

• Registered Users Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭jimmynokia

God this is awful stuff lol... cant see em lasting.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,170 ✭✭✭WheatenBriar

So they send out blank sim cards with no supporr number?
    Presumably when you buy one of their phones it has a number?

So they send out blank sim cards with no supporr number?
    Presumably when you buy one of their phones it has a number?

didnt try that yet, any volounteers ;) ?

the support number is there but you cant ring them from your mobile with no network, sent them an email fri morning, will let you know where it goes,

ok, got an email today:

Dear Customer,

Your new Postmobile Sim has been dispatched and should be with you shortly.

If you wish process a switch over to Postmobile please contact our Customer Care team on 1850 789 789. Alternatively you can reply to this email with a contact number and we can arrange to have a member of our switching team contact you directly.

If you wish to receive a new mobile number from Postmobile, please contact our Customer Care team on 1850 789 789. Alternatively you can reply to this email to request a new number.

Kind Regards,

• Advertisement

I didn't get any new simcard since.

Beware.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,170 ✭✭✭WheatenBriar

booklova wrote: »
    didnt try that yet, any volounteers ;) ?

the support number is there but you cant ring them from your mobile with no network, sent them an email fri morning, will let you know where it goes,

You were using wifi to email them from your new phone?
    If you have viber still from your old phone you could install that on the new one,top up viber and make a viber out call to them
    booklova wrote: »
    I didn't get any new simcard since.

Beware.
    Try your post office...

Advertisement