Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chronic Technophobic Mother mobile plan

Options
  • 21-07-2015 7:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 36

Hi all,

Can somebody tell me where I could find a decent calls only plan for my mother who suffers from chronic technophobia.
    My brain has melted trying to find a calls only plan on any network.

Thanks & best regards

Mark

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,405 ✭✭✭StaticNoise

Depending on the destination, probably Meteor's "10calls" Pay as you Go offer.

5000 months for a tenner.

http://moolamonkey.com/meteor/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 431 ✭✭NegativeOne

valo086 wrote: »
    Hi all,

Can somebody tell me where I could find a decent calls only plan for my mother who suffers from chronic technophobia.

Thanks & best regards

Mark
    What phone has she got? Does she require a data allowance?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,405 ✭✭✭StaticNoise

What phone has she got? Does she require a data allowance?

She only wants calls only and any phone will suffice.
    The Meteor plan will give her all the calls she needs, and since there is no data allowance any phone will do.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 431 ✭✭NegativeOne

valo086 wrote: »
    Hi all,

Thanks & best regards

Mark
    Just make sure to disable mobile data or it'll drain all her credit in no time.

• Registered Users Posts: 36 valo086

Thanks guys for the info, much appreciated.

That €10 calls only deal would be perfect, I just have to drag her into a Meteor store to make sure her number is ported there & then or else my life won't be worth living.

Regards

Mark

• Advertisement
Advertisement