Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Time to leave Blueface Mobile!

Options
  • 08-07-2015 11:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 20,796 ✭✭✭✭

I've been with Blueface since January and what I thought was going to be a much more streamlined and hassle free way to manage my phone bills has turned into more of a headache than it's been worth.

I switched based on the info provided in this thread. I received great support before signing up but have had multiple issues including this and this. The final straw was the last week where I was away both in the UK and France. While in the Paris region (staying 30km from Paris and visiting Paris) I had absolutely no data connection the whole time. Also I was texting a French number and my texts appeared to be from some 5 digit number and checking voicemails from abroad is a pain too. I tried call support but they close at the weekend.

When I called them about the issue on Monday they didn't really seem interested in helping and didn't know when their engineers could look at it and never followed up with me about it.

Whatever voicemail was waiting for me from when I was in France seems to have deleted itself from the mailbox too and I'm just off the phone to them there and was asking about switching to another mobile provider and what way would the landline diversion then work. They seemed to have no interest in finding out why I wanted to switch from them and then I queried how my credit dropped €50 in the space of about 6 days and I was told it was data charges. They couldn't confirm the price or how much data I had used and just told me that these are the charges and I wouldn't be refunded and I'd have to work it out myself by tallying up the bill. I asked who would I talk to if the charges didn't match my usage and was told accounts, so I asked to be put through to accounts and was then put on hold and just told they'd email me and I'd have to check it myself again.

I've had vodafone reps stay on the phone with me in the past for ages, totting up bills manually and being as helpful as they could have been. Blueface support just seemed lazy and disinterested.

I really wanted this to work but the convenience of having everything on the one bill is quickly negated by the inconvenience of the service level and numerous problems I've been having. I don't know what way their international texting works but I've had numerous problems with people throughout Europe receiving my SMS.

If they could sort all these issues out I'd stay with them no problem, but it's just too many issues to be able to rely on them for a business mobile.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,796 ✭✭✭✭cormie

I was going to post on this thread again on Friday after having ported from Blueface mobile to Emobile on Thursday as I was having issues with the landline number I have with them that calls were going straight to the blueface voicemail and not routing through as they should have been. I actually had this topic opened in a tab about to put another reply to it when I got a call off support saying it's just a routing issue and it's just a matter of waiting for the networks to updated. I then got a call Friday evening from Blueface support saying that it looks like all the updates are almost done and it should all be good in another few hours and that the guy would check his email in the morning (Saturday) if I happened to mail him with any issues (Blueface support closes at 17:00 on Friday and wouldn't be open again until Tuesday since it's a bank holiday I'm guessing).

Well Saturday morning I woke up and tried my landline number around 06:00 and it now appeared to be not in service at all, no going to voicemail, nothing. I emailed him straight away and tried to call it again a few times throughout the day from different networks, and none of them work. I've had no phone calls from customers and have had to put a notice on my website saying the number is temporarily out of service due to porting issues.

This is ridiculous. I don't know how me changing mobile provider has interfered with the landline number, but it has. Now my businesses phone number isn't working at all and it's probably going to be Tuesday until anyone at Blueface will know about it :mad:

I switched to Blueface for the apparent savings and convenience of having both the landline and mobile number and bills coupled together, but this decision has caused me so much headache and probably lost me any savings I made, multiple times over, in lost revenue.

Advertisement