Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Snowden: One Year After

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,621 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. G

I'm sure you're VLANed the Pi from the rest of your network? Just in case :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 158 ✭✭obsidianclock

Mr. G wrote: »
    I'm sure you're VLANed the Pi from the rest of your network? Just in case :)

The relay is on a separate network, you're absolutely right Mr. G. I don't use a VLAN.

• Registered Users Posts: 43 bd0101

More than a year after, and more things to come:

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/02/19/snowden-s-revenge-new-mega-spying-project-revealed.html

The friend or foe game is really blurry. US attacking allied infrastructure to gain advantage over allied-interests. They aggressively pursuit against telecom networks and Washington is avoiding any mutual non-spying agreement with the EU (what a surprise..).

Advertisement