Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cutest Celeb Babies/kids!!!..

Options
  • 03-02-2008 12:40am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16

My faves are
    1.Deacon Phillipe
    2.Coco Arquette
    3.Suri
    4.Violet affleck
    5.shiloh

add your faves!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,243 ✭✭✭kelle

My gorgeous 14-month-old daughter is my one and only favourite! What, she's not a celebrity? Well, in my eyes, she is:D

• Registered Users Posts: 355 ✭✭purplegeko

Kingston - Gwen Stefani's son is cute and looks cool too if that's possible when you're a baby!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,626 ✭✭✭Stargal

/stunned silence

Are you serious? You want to rate babies? Can I ask what the criteria is? Attractiveness? Contribution to society? The ability to smile without drooling?

I may be feeling a bit contrary today but jesus, this is mind-bogglingly stupid. Do people actually want to have a discussion about this? Can anyone defend this thread?

I'll leave it open and if boardsies want to compare children of celebrities then go on ahead. I'll be the one sitting on my own in the corner and wondering when we all became such idiots.

Advertisement