Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sony Android KDL-43W756C remote alternative

Options
  • 04-02-2016 1:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭

Hi.
    I have the Sony KDL-43W756C. The remote supplied with it is fine for standard tv functions ( channels, volume etc ) but not suitable for the web or Android functionality this tv is supposed to have. Sony supply the Sony RMF-TX100 smart touch remote but it's quite expensive for what it is. They really should supply both remotes with their Android tv range or come up with a decent hybrid. My question to anyone with a Sony Android tv and in particular 43W756C owners : have you managed to source a decent alternative to the RMF-TX100 smart touch remote and if so, can you supply details ? I'm not looking for a mini-keyboard remote, just a variant of the standard ( candybar ?) shape if such exists. Any suggestions appreciated.

Advertisement