Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Should i take the chance??

• 21-12-2008 9:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28

ok so, i'm sharing a house with a guy at the moment for the last few months, i like him but not too sure how he feels about me, he's given me reason to believe that he is interested but i'm nervous about making a move just in case i've got it wrong, it would make things really awkward...i dont want to sit back and not do anything and then have to see him with someone else. if we didn't live together i'd be more inclined to do something because at least i wouldnt have to see him again..its driving me nuts. any advice would be appreciated:o

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers, Registered Users 2 Posts: 47,336 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Moved from The Ladies Lounge

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 gedas

Go for it. You've got nothing to lose. Otherwise you'll never know how wonderful it could've been.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

gedas wrote: »
    Go for it. You've got nothing to lose. Otherwise you'll never know how wonderful it could've been.
    Nothing to lose, except maybe a place to live?

OP, you really need to think about this. If you make a move, and he feels the same, then all of a sudden you're a couple living together. Now, I don't think you want that? And it's not way to start a relationship imo.

If he doesn't feel the same, then you'll be embarrassed and you'll be living with a guy who you like, who doesn't like you, I don't think you want this either?

If this is just a simple crush I'd advise to just leave it be. If however, you have strong feelings for him then I'd advise you to just move out and then make your move. That way if he goes for it you can start off like a normal, non living together couple. If he says no then you won't have awkward moments passing each other on the landing, and you won't have to listen to him having sex with future girlfriends.

Advertisement