Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

brooks in balbriggan

Options
  • 04-10-2010 5:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 226 ✭✭

Hi,
    Went up to brooks in balbriggan today to get some hardwood and the hardwood dept is now closed and all the hardwood is now done out of the branch in bluebell of the naas road. Also they used to cross cut the hardwood for me so that i could get it into the car, they no longer do that so I have to cut it by hand in the car park. I'm afraid I will be finding somebody else to get my hardwood from. Abbey woods in baldoyle is probably my next choice. Does anybody know if they will cross cut for your average joe to fit in his car?

cheers all.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭aerosol

Hi Ennisa, they've done it me for me every time I've bought wood there:D

• Registered Users Posts: 226 ✭✭ennisa

aerosol, you mean that abbey woods cut them for you, or brooks did?

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭aerosol

Abbey woods,they have a skil saw:D

• Registered Users Posts: 226 ✭✭ennisa

aerosol, thank you for that :) the reason i used to go to brooks was that they were cheaper and they opened at 8 in the morning, so i could get up there before work. Abbeywoods is much closer but they only open at 9 so i have to take time off ( or skive off somehow :) ) to get out to them. Anyway it's all moot now.

Thanks for the info.

Advertisement