Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Examiner Archives now available...

Options
  • 18-11-2014 10:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 447 ✭✭

The Examiner released their archives yesterday on https://www.irishnewsarchive.com/ 1841 to 1949 are available

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,911 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ponster

Kinda pricy if you just want to look for the odd article and there is no way to preview something to have an idea if it's what you think that you're looking for (British Newspapers Archive has this feature).

Irish Newspaper Archives

1 Day €10.00
    1 month €30.00
    1 Year €178.00

I guess you just have to save queries until you have enough things that you'd like to look up at once.

• Registered Users Posts: 447 ✭✭dido2

It's worth it when you find info though that you'd never have been able to find otherwise!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭rxan90

I've got access to that website through my old college! I've been graduated over a year already but my ID and password still work :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,108 ✭✭✭Jellybaby1

rxan90 wrote: »
    I've got access to that website through my old college! I've been graduated over a year already but my ID and password still work :p

Shhhhhhh! :)

Advertisement