Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How would you react if one of your mates turned out to be a cross dresser?

Options
  • 17-06-2011 6:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,265 ✭✭✭

To be honest I've never had any experience of Cross Dressing that wasn't people taking the piss so I think I'd find it hard not to give them some slagging. I wouldn't have a problem with it although it does seem a little creepy but I doubt I'd feel that way if I knew the guy who was doing it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

I have a friend who is a cross dresser.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭Hyperbullet

With my mates you really need some thick skin to sustain the amount of slagging that goes on, and if one of them turned out to be a cross dresser there'd definitely be some slagging, but none of it would be personal. Wouldn't change my view of them one bit, want them to be happy regardless of what they do.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,466 ✭✭✭tim_holsters

Tell them to calm down and chill out, no point in getting annoyed about putting your clothes on everybody has to do it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,312 ✭✭✭Daftendirekt

If it isn't harming or benefiting me in any way, then I don't really care.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,289 ✭✭✭parker kent

I'd accept it and add it to our list of things we rib each other about (in a harmless way and never in a cruel way). It wouldn't bother me at all.

Edit: In case that gets misinterpreted, my group of friends bond by making fun of each other. If anybody else said what we say to each other, they'd get a boot up their ass!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 260 ✭✭sparks24

he's getting dressed up for you op he must fancy you bum

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

sparks24 wrote: »
    he's getting dressed up for you op he must fancy you bum

Sigh.

This topic has been done across boards already,alot,and with usually the same result as the above so I dont see a need to have another thread on the subject.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement