Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Trying to find the name of a show

• 17-08-2011 8:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭

hey everyone I'm looking for help to identify a show I was watching a few months ago in college. I only got to see a bit of it before going out for the night (galway rocks!) and for some reason it popped back into my head the other day. I don't even know if its any good but I'm bored so I thought I'd ask :D. Any help would be great!
    I think the show/film was based in Israel and was about a foreign girl (a westerner) who was staying with family. I remember that she met some arab guy who she then fell for. I remember a scene where she was in the swimming pool and swam over to kiss him sitting on the ledge just when someone walked in on them.
    I'm afraid that all I remember (quite badly I'm sure) and any help would be great, cheers!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

The Promise?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 698 ✭✭✭okiss

I think the name of this show was called The Promise.
    This was on channel 4 - if you type in www.4od.co.uk and look under drama you can find it here.
    You can watch channel 4 shows in Ireland on this website.

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭Blue Badger

thanks a lot guys, could be the one. I'll have a watch now :D

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭Blue Badger

Sorry it took so long to post again but I was very busy and only managed to watch the last part. It is the promise that I was looking for and I have to say that it is one of the best dramas I've ever seen. Assuming that its not biased, its a great one to watch for a bit of insight into how Israel came about. Thanks again for helping me find it :D

Advertisement