Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung Galaxy S2 mobile data problem!

Options
  • 23-10-2012 6:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Just a bit of background before I explain the problem:

I have a Samsung Galaxy S2 and my carrier is O2. I bought the phone second hand and it was unlocked when I bought it. I have 700MB a month of data.

As I said, I have an S2 but I never seem to be able to receive 3G. When mobile data is turned on I only get EDGE (E). I have turned mobile data on and off in an attempt to fix it. I have also tried turning on and off airplane mode. I thought the problem would be having power saving mode on but I determined that it was not the problem. I get this problem no matter where I go so I can rule out poor connection at the location as the problem

So can anyone give an insight to what I can do? In case you didn't get the message from that painfully repetitive and boring paragraph above, I cannot get 3G but only EDGE no matter what I do

Advertisement