Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone wanna buy a Church to live in?

Options
  • 27-08-2010 8:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭

Anyone wanna buy a Church to live in?

In Clarina less than 10 mins from City Centre.

- Make sure you see the Photos.......

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭h3000

Hell yeah I'd love it. There is another church converted into a really nice house in Ballyneety.

There is/was a church in Doon converted into a Restaurant called Preachers Restaurant

0118 999 881 999 119 725 3

• Registered Users Posts: 37,295 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

• Registered Users Posts: 1,033 ✭✭✭Limerick_Lass

The initial thoughts of living in a church kind of freaked me out but I actually kind of like the look of this one on the inside. Bit of a soulless neighbourhodd though :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,717 ✭✭✭pappyodaniel

:eek:

That's just plain creepy, there's probably a graveyard in the garden.

No thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭bullets

Hell yeah I'd love it!, If I had the money. (which I dont)

There was a tiny wee place also on the way to Mungret
    before that was turned into a house/business that I would have loved. And there is that cool looking building near dell that would be awesome if it was not for Dell! and the Industrial estate.

I'd like to live out Clarina or Crecora, someplace thats
    not to far away and is within walking/cycling distance to my work and town but still have a bit of green land around you, instead of being stuck in a semi-detached house in the middle of an estate thats mostly rented with 4-5 cars a house blocking up the roads. Hell I want to have a porch and rocking chair where I can whittle and cradle my shotgun in my Lap! while relaxing outside my church :-)

Anyone know how much someplance Like that would go for ?

~B

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 667 ✭✭✭Cherrycoke

bullets wrote: »
    There was a tiny wee place also on the way to Mungret
    before that was turned into a house/business that I would have loved. And there is that cool looking building near dell that would be awesome if it was not for Dell! and the Industrial estate.

I love this place too :) Always wondered what the history behind it was.. Any idea anyone?

Sorry o/t :D

• Registered Users Posts: 919 ✭✭✭jbkenn

Cherrycoke wrote: »
    I love this place too :) Always wondered what the history behind it was.. Any idea anyone?

It was originally the Mungret Girls National School, it closed in 1966.

jbkenn

• Registered Users Posts: 823 ✭✭✭kakee

There is a nice house in caherconlish that I think used to be a protestant church.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭talkingclock

Cherrycoke wrote: »

The Raheen Castle?

26751402.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 667 ✭✭✭Cherrycoke

The Raheen Castle?

26751402.jpg

Yep that's the one! What was it used for?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭bullets

Would love to know what that was used for or the history of it too! its a real shame that the land around it has been clipped and snipped away over the years by roads and factory's.

~B

• Registered Users Posts: 1,033 ✭✭✭Limerick_Lass

The Raheen Castle?

26751402.jpg

Fabulous building, isnt it! Id be like a princess... mental note* do lotto

Advertisement