Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Best Festival in Limerick?

• 30-07-2010 12:46am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,033 ✭✭✭

What town/area do ye think has the best festival in Limerick?
    I know the big ones like The Irish Coffee Festival in Foynes, Walking Festival in Ballyhoura and Adare had one there during the JP Pro Am. As far as I know most towns have some kind of one.....Any interesting stories regarding your festival

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭kilburn

Riverfest;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,033 ✭✭✭Limerick_Lass

Ballylanders have the pattern festival coming up, looks like a few good days. The Bull n Booze tag rugby in Bruff be good craic

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 640 ✭✭✭DBIreland

Ballylanders have the pattern festival coming up...

I passed through Castletown Conyers recently and they are advertiseing a 'Pattern' festival too. What is it?

Think its got something to do with the 15th August and it being a holy day but I could be wrong. I have seen other towns with pattern festivals aswell.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

How about the Cappamore show? Saw signs this morning for it

• Advertisement

Mc Love wrote: »
    How about the Cappamore show? Saw signs this morning for it

Its more of an agricultural one day show, they claim its one of the best in Ireland though :)

My cousins own one of the pubs out there, they will be flat out for the whole day!

Thought of another one: Milford fair

i thought of one.... The Limerick Show .... :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 422 ✭✭CCSL

Its more of an agricultural one day show, they claim its one of the best in Ireland though :)

• Advertisement

I actually didnt realise there was so many of these shows about, great pics as usual CCSL :)

I actually didnt realise there was so many of these shows about, great pics as usual CCSL :)

Pics and Video to follow!
    :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭h3000

The Mary from Murroe festival starts the Saturday, it's a good laugh.

0118 999 881 999 119 725 3

CCSL wrote: »
    Pics and Video to follow!
    :D

:)

Advertisement