Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Simpsons Minifigures

Options
  • 17-04-2014 4:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17

They are now being sold in places around the US. Anyone want to check your local shops to see if they've gone on sale here? Checked Midleton and Mahon Point today and no dice. :-(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,189 ✭✭✭jos28

They were supposed to hit the shops here for Easter , don't panic they are on the way.

PS I work in the toy business ;)

Even more exciting is the launch of Ghostbusters Lego at the end of May. Ist box includes the Ectomobile and 4 figures complete with proton packs !!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

Smyths have them listed for May 16.

• Registered Users Posts: 326 ✭✭the-ging

jos28 wrote: »

Even more exciting is the launch of Ghostbusters Lego at the end of May. Ist box includes the Ectomobile and 4 figures complete with proton packs !!!!!

I cant wait for this!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,460 ✭✭✭Oafley Jones

On sale in Argos.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭sullivlo

On sale in Argos.

Do you have a catalogue number? Can't see them online.

• Advertisement

sullivlo wrote: »
    Do you have a catalogue number? Can't see them online.

They were on sale at the checkout. Receipt is at home, so can't check that. They were actually on sale yesterday, bought four, would have posted then but I'd a blinding migraine. Still haven't opened them.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,081 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Not on either .ie or .co.uk sites as of yet, if anyone gets a chance can they post the catalogue number as soon as they get it.

Never took the bag out of the car it seems. 166/6450. 2.89 each

Must be instore only, code doesn't exist online yet, which branch did you get them in?

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭brendor

Argos Stephen's Green have loads.

• Advertisement

I need a Mr Burns and a Maggie, Gotta make sure Monty gets his Bobo back.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Wolverine359

These are available in Smyths by the way, I went in today and bought all 16 (after a short bit of feeling the packets, they're easy enough to identify). I think today was the official release date but they actually had been available to buy for the past week, in my local store anyway. They look terrific! :)

Milhouse and Ralph are very similar, I need 5 more to finish, Milhouse, Maggie, Marge, Clancy and Itchy

• Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Wolverine359

Milhouse and Ralph are very similar, I need 5 more to finish, Milhouse, Maggie, Marge, Clancy and Itchy

To find Milhouse, first find a packet with short legs and a square tile together - you've got either Ralph or Milhouse. Then feel the head, Ralph's is very smoothly rounded, while Milhouse's is taller and slightly jaggier - his prominent nose is the giveaway. Hope this helps! :)

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭sullivlo

I can't find them anywhere!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,297 ✭✭✭Ron DMC

Trailer for Sunday's Lego episode of the Simpsons. Not sure what to think, Simpsons is rubbish these days, but it is Lego after all.

Bastards are just teasing us with the Moe and Comic Book Guy Lego figures.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,227 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

Arts and Hobbies in Limerick have them buy 5 get 1 free. They are absolutely class :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,867 ✭✭✭JDxtra

Hamleys in Dundrum have them, but at €4 each just like their other mini figs. That place is expensive for Lego.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,867 ✭✭✭JDxtra

I see Smyth's have them too at €2.89.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,227 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

I do apologize to the people of Limerick City as we have inadvertantly bought ALL the Homer's and Bart's in the region.

16 packs picked at random.

6 Homers and 4 Barts! Anyone looking for swaps? :rolleyes:

Same thing happened to me with the Lego Movie mini figures, 6 packs in a row from different places in the one store and I got 6 Taco Tuesday guy. Stick the spares up on adverts for €3 each, sure you will sell them all quick enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 519 ✭✭✭CSSE09

I have a spare ned and scratchy if anyone has a Ralph or grandpa to swap.

• Registered Users Posts: 32 hoyeean

Hi

Was wondering is this thread used for swapping Simpsons minifigs? Or could you point me to a place where you can swap with fellow collectors. I have an extra Chief Wiggum and a Mr Burns i would like to swap.

• Registered Users Posts: 483 ✭✭lostboy75

there is also a trading section

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

just got the last two we needed today, got grandpa and milhouse, have them all now, only duplicates we got were nelson x3 (random picks when my husband wasn't with us to tell us which was which), and a spare apu as we confused him for grandpa in a mix up before we hit the till....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭madalig12

I need Homer to complete, have a Marge, Lisa, itchy to swap.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,477 ✭✭✭brianregan09

Future guy ill take a homer and bart off ya! I have an extra Flanders if thats ne good to ya oh and money

• Registered Users Posts: 3,427 ✭✭✭Dr Strange

I all, I just posted this in the Trading? thread: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=91614022&postcount=333

I am looking for Grandpa and Milhouse to complete.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,450 ✭✭✭NinjaTruncs

Have you checked Adverts? There are a number of people there looking to trade.

4.3kWp South facing PV System. South Dublin

Advertisement