Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Elverys Offer: Buy 1 pair get 2nd pair Half Price

Options
  • 22-04-2014 11:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12

Hi, anyone interested in meeting up in a Dublin Elverys to get the above deal? I'm looking at buying a pair of Asics Nimbus 15's. Cost €160 but if someone was spending similar we could save €40 each

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,717 ✭✭✭YFlyer

The Nike Lunaracer (+) 3 for €105 seems expensive.

Is that the normal price these days?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,762 ✭✭✭✭ecoli

liamhamill wrote: »
    Hi, anyone interested in meeting up in a Dublin Elverys to get the above deal? I'm looking at buying a pair of Asics Nimbus 15's. Cost €160 but if someone was spending similar we could save €40 each

If you don't get anyone an alternative is always here:

http://www.startfitness.co.uk/product.asp?strParents=&CAT_ID=0&P_ID=52947&strPageHistory=search&numSearchStartRecord=1

same price as the discount (exluding P and P)

• Registered Users Posts: 12 liamhamill

Not sure, I don't really look at nike runners

• Registered Users Posts: 12 liamhamill

Hi Ecoli, thanks but I actually have them at the moment and they are a wide fit, looking to get the regular fitting nimbus which are more expensive!! Looks like a good site though

• Registered Users Posts: 2,297 ✭✭✭SamforMayo

liamhamill wrote: »
    These are on www.sportsshoes.com for 100 pounds and free delivery if you don't get any takers.

• Advertisement
Advertisement