Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sportsshoes.com

Options
  • 03-04-2014 11:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭

Hi just wondering has any1 bought of sportsshoes.com in d past. They have sum great deals at d moment and just want to make sure they are reliable and legit b4 I buy. Thanks for help in advance :-)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,495 ✭✭✭✭Krusty_Clown

Yep, they're legit.

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭mikesavo2003

Nice 1 thanks some great deals on it

• Registered Users Posts: 6,173 ✭✭✭crisco10

Got some stuff off there before Christmas. Arrived within a few days, no complaints.

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭BeepBeep!

Great company, buy almost all my gear from them. Heres a discount code for 15% OFF - LF315.

• Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭MacSwifty

Used them for years never an issue!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭mikesavo2003

Thanks every1 looks like I'll be ordering sum new stuff ova d wknd wit 15% off nice :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,301 ✭✭✭gordongekko

Where do you put in the code. I can never seem to find the location

Where do you put in the code. I can never seem to find the location

Good question, they do hide it well. Step 5 when you are in checkout. Step 5 is called Any Extras, you then hit 'add' after 'promotions and shipping notes'.

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭shane1981

BeepBeep! wrote: »
    Good question, they do hide it well. Step 5 when you are in checkout. Step 5 is called Any Extras, you then hit 'add' after 'promotions and shipping notes'.

Price doesnt seem to change the total for me even though it applies discount. :confused: Anyone have luck with ths?

Should be OK, it says on my flyer that its valid until 15th April.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭munkee

shane1981 wrote: »
    Price doesnt seem to change the total for me even though it applies discount. :confused: Anyone have luck with ths?

Had the same problem. I emailed them, will update if I hear back.

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭shane1981

munkee wrote: »
    Had the same problem. I emailed them, will update if I hear back.

Worked fine in the end, the price reduced after I entered my address. Page just needs a refresh to update price.

• Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭munkee

shane1981 wrote: »
    Worked fine in the end, the price reduced after I entered my address. Page just needs a refresh to update price.

Sweet, order placed.

Advertisement