Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Galaxay Sii query

Options
  • 28-09-2012 10:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭

Guys,

bit of an odd one but whilst out last night I picked up a Galaxy SII someone had dropped. I charged and turned the phone on and the sim lock screen is displayed. It shows the signal bars in the top right hand corner but I am unsure if a call will actually come through (possibly the owner) until the code is entered?

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,452 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

brian_m wrote: »
    Guys,

bit of an odd one but whilst out last night I picked up a Galaxy SII someone had dropped. I charged and turned the phone on and the sim lock screen is displayed. It shows the signal bars in the top right hand corner but I am unsure if a call will actually come through (possibly the owner) until the code is entered?

you have to enter the pin to unlock the SIM first. if you are looking for the owner, take out the SIM and see which company it is and then call the provider and give them the number from the SIM, it starts with 89353. they can try contact the owner to get them in touch with you.

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭brian_m

Yes i have done this but they had no second contact number on file for the person... I left my contact details with them so maybe when the person goes to get a new SIM the provider will notify them and they can call me.

I just thought that as it was displaying the bars a call might be allowed through

• Registered Users Posts: 3,579 ✭✭✭BopNiblets

If you press Cancel on the pin screen they might have their user info enabled under the clock?
    I have my Gmail address there.

Advertisement