Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

handcent problems with htc wildfire

Options
  • 09-05-2011 1:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭

hey everyone.

i downloaded handcent sms about 4 months ago and worked perfect but the last 3 weeks it has a mind of its own and is driven me crazy!! its so slow takes a few minutes to open the app and most the time when u click to go into it i just get a black screen! also wont let me delete any of the threads! has anyone had this happen to? or no how to fix it?

i uninstalled and re installed this morning and its still the same!

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,235 ✭✭✭Dave147

Try using GO! SMS instead for awhile, send an email to the developers of Handcent and tell them you're using a Wildfire, chances are something went wrong with the latest update and it's affected the Wildfire.

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭shell10

Thanks dave. I Defo gonna email the devoloper and see if it is that.... now even the normal message app isn't working for me!!

Advertisement