Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

the fitz this sat @4PM

Options
  • 11-09-2008 1:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 665 ✭✭✭

the fitz this sat at 4pm a charity event in aid of console.

the christopher connoly memorial tournment
    freeze-out 10,000 starting stack
    30 min clock
    dealer dealt
    entry 140 euro
    5 euro for costs
    35 euro to console
    100 euro to prize pool
    capped at 140 players

est prizepool 14,000 euro

a lot of people will be meeting in larry murphys pub at 2pm, pre-drinks before this event, so come on and join in this great event for a great cause. a lot of old faces from he past should be great craic:)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 665 ✭✭✭thepokerroom

the fitz this sat at 4pm a charity event in aid of console.

the christopher connoly memorial tournment
    freeze-out 10,000 starting stack
    30 min clock
    dealer dealt
    entry 140 euro
    5 euro for costs
    35 euro to console
    100 euro to prize pool
    capped at 140 players

est prizepool 14,000 euro

a lot of people will be meeting in larry murphys pub at 2pm, pre-drinks before this event, so come on and join in this great event for a great cause. a lot of old faces from he past should be great craic:)

last few tickets remain contact christy 01-8316171

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Pots&Pans

Hi all

We are looking forward to a great game tomorrow. There has been a lot of interest shown in the Charity Game. We are going for a pint first in Larry Murphy's @ 12.45 for the Liverpool v Man Utd. Then all over to the Fitz for what shoud be a great day of cards , craic and to raise some money for Console.

Cheers Eamonn

last few tickets remain contact christy 01-8316171
    just a quick up-date there will be 3 medals today and a cup . gold, silver, bronze

regards jim see u in larry murphys for a pint before the game

• Registered Users Posts: 3,070 ✭✭✭Ollieboy

Hi Guys,

I can't make this event today due to family and not been given a pass, I know terrible.... Even Killarney is out of the question for me at the end of the month.

I would still like to donate the 35 entry fee to console, can someone pm me the details to lodge the money in a bank account or can I transfer money to a poker account of someone on the committee etc. I should be at the Irish Winter Festival at end of October if I can donate then in cash. Whichever is easy for you guys.

Best of luck today and I hope and know it will be a great event.

Hope to make it next year??? and again sorry for not making it today.

Ollie

Ollieboy wrote: »
    Hi Guys,

I can't make this event today due to family and not been given a pass, I know terrible.... Even Killarney is out of the question for me at the end of the month.

I would still like to donate the 35 entry fee to console, can someone pm me the details to lodge the money in a bank account or can I transfer money to a poker account of someone on the committee etc. I should be at the Irish Winter Festival at end of October if I can donate then in cash. Whichever is easy for you guys.

Best of luck today and I hope and know it will be a great event.

Hope to make it next year??? and again sorry for not making it today.

Ollie
    thanks ollie, you can forward a cheque to christy smith 16 whitehorn rise artane dublin 5, make the cheque out to console.

thank you jim

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,070 ✭✭✭Ollieboy

thanks ollie, you can forward a cheque to christy smith 16 whitehorn rise artane dublin 5, make the cheque out to console.

thank you jim

No problem.

Advertisement