Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Heavily discounted Ethical Hacking course

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,215 ✭✭✭Kur4mA

Certainly cheaper than you would find those EC-Council courses elsewhere I think, but I personally place absolutely no value in EC-Council courseware. I am aware however that they've become a bit of a buzz word and you'll see their CEH on a lot of job requirements so it would be good to have in terms of recruiters and HR types.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,626 ✭✭✭timmywex

I think I'll do CEH sometime soon...not for its amazing technical content at all but alot of jobs and HR types seem to be loving it. More so than more technically sound courses such as OSCP or any SANS course....

That link seems too good to be true. For that price it would nearly be worth a punt though. Id prefer just have a book and flick through that a bit pre exam rather than a course - thats just me as id know the vast majority of the content already. Its cheap...but would certainly be of alot of value to alot of people if its anyway decent

• Registered Users Posts: 4,869 ✭✭✭skimpydoo

I am interested in the course as I blog on Tech Security. Does anyone know how much the exam costs to sit and where you can sit it as all I can see is combined course and exam.

• Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭industrialhorse

skimpydoo wrote: »
    I am interested in the course as I blog on Tech Security. Does anyone know how much the exam costs to sit and where you can sit it as all I can see is combined course and exam.

New Horizons Ireland have started putting on security courses such as CEH. I did my A+ exam in their training centre on Strand Street so it might be worth phoning them (01 8898700) 88987008898700

to inquire about whether they also host the CEH exam and the cost of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭fcerullo

hi guys

What are your thoughts about the Mile2 Courses?

mile2 dot com slash mile2-courses.html

They have more competitive prices than EC-Council (CEH) and heard the content is more up to date.

Regards
    Fabio

• Advertisement
Advertisement