Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Groovy

Options
  • 12-11-2014 11:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 10,734 ✭✭✭✭

Bruce Campbell is set to reprise his role as 'Ash' in the upcoming 'Evil Dead' tv series

Awesome!

cant wait for this!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭gnarbarian

They can't make an Evil Dead without Ash!
    Army of Darkness was always my fav :)
    Ash: Klaatu Barada N... Necktie... Neckturn... Nickel... It's an "N" word, it's definitely an "N" word! Klaatu... Barada... N...

[coughs]

Ash: [pause] Okay then... that's it! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,734 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

We can take 'em! We can take 'em with science!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,341 ✭✭✭Fallschirmjager

had to look these up but classics...

Ash: Alright you Primitive Screwheads, listen up! You see this? This… is my BOOMSTICK! The twelve-gauge double-barrelled Remington. S-Mart’s top of the line. You can find this in the sporting goods department. That’s right, this sweet baby was made in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Retails for about a hundred and nine, ninety five. It’s got a walnut stock, cobalt blue steel, and a hair trigger. That’s right. Shop smart. Shop S-Mart. You got that?

Ash: What? Were you raised in a barn? Shut the door! Probably was raised in a barn, along with the other primitives.

Ash: Maybe. Just maybe my boys can protect the book. Yeah, and maybe I'm a Chinese jet pilot.

Duke Henry: I am Henry the Red. Duke of Shale, Lord of the Northlands and leader of its peoples.
    Ash: Well hello Mister Fancypants. Well, I've got news for you pal, you ain't leadin' but two things, right now: Jack and ****... and Jack left town.

Ash: Lady, I'm afraid I'm gonna have to ask you to leave the store.
    Possessed woman: Who the hell are you?
    Ash: Name's Ash.
    [cocks rifle]
    Ash: Housewares.

LOL my favourites...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,734 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

It's a trick, get an axe!

:D

Advertisement