Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PSP umd-ripper help

Options
  • 18-08-2007 10:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,404 ✭✭✭

I have just installed 3.52 M33 on my psp. I was trying to rip a iso for the first time, and consulted this guide:http://www.calo-hacks.com/psp-umddumptut.html

It says to exract the "USB Special System Storage" application in a folder called GAME150. So i created that folder and extracted the files, and when i try to access the files[on the psp] it just says corrupted data. I then tryed to extract them to just the GAME folder, but the same result.

Anyone help??!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 eannafly

Go to noobz.eu and then on the right click on "home brew database". Then dL dAX'S VERSION. ITS EASY TO USE

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 eannafly

Pm me for more info. I read that tut and its a lot more compicated than Dax's.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,404 ✭✭✭qwertplaywert

Got it working after formating memory stick, bit of troulbe with some of the iso's though
    Ye cant win them all!
    Thanks for the advice guys

• Closed Accounts Posts: 96 ✭✭MiloFoxburr

You can dump UMD's directly with M33 now.

Can't remember excatly but I think you can change the USB path in the recovery menu to MS/Flash0/Flash1/UMD select UMD turn on USB in the recovery menu and you can dump the ISO

Ah but your battered if [like me] ye dont have more than a 1gb memory card, since most of the orginal iso's are over 1gb.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 96 ✭✭MiloFoxburr

Ah but your battered if [like me] ye dont have more than a 1gb memory card, since most of the orginal iso's are over 1gb.

Dumping ISO's directly from the M33 Recovery Menu doesn't use any space on the memory card the ISO is transferred directly to the computer.

Thats the way I've always been doing it,cept ive been using the USS system

Advertisement