Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

10 days to go

• 22-12-2014 3:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭

And myself and the four kids are sick!

Typical... tonsillitis and a chest infection for me and chest infections for the kids. Doc has us on antibiotics!

Thank god it wasn't next week ha

Comments

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,927 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

Oh that's awful! Lots of Berocca for you, plenty of fluids and rest as much as you can! Get some manuka honey and make hot orange drinks with it, it does wonders for throat. The only downside is it tastes like ass. Maybe get some yakults or activia or some sort of probiotics for all of you. My dad has pneumonia at the moment, and the doc recommended that because the antibiotics are quite strong and can leave you with a tummy upset when you've finished the course.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,691 ✭✭✭michellie

Awhh no get well soon!! I have my friends wedding new years too and I am smothering in a cold since this morning, lovely red nose which no doubt will be peeling in a few days.. Great!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,816 ✭✭✭Suucee

I had no idea you were getting married. Congrats.

Ps Get well soon. 10 days is far enough away for it to be gone although no doubt your OH will probably have it by then.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,166 ✭✭✭carolinespring

I was so sick the week before my wedding. All was fine on the day. You will be in fighting form and having a ball

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

Get well soon, January! Enjoy the day :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,657 ✭✭✭Milly33

Oh Plenty of Vitamin C and beach air! Poor you/ye I hope ye all feel better soon..

Everyone seems to have something lately.. I am sure im allergic to work really the building is old, everytime I come in my eyes well up and I feel itchy haha maybe tis just work.

Hopefully it will go away soon.... Best of luck with the big day!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,902 ✭✭✭clint_silver

Im at 6 weddings in the next 10 days and Ive a rotten cough too. :(

Boiled milk, onion and pepper. thats what my mam used to give to me if I had a cough. yuccccckckkkkk.

• Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭An Bhanríon

Get well soon! And, sure, even if you are not feeling 100% on the day you will be on a high and won't notice!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭Birdie086

Get well soon all of ye, at least its now and not next week ye are sick.

Enjoy your day, have a ball x

Advertisement