Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

wedding videographer

Options
  • 18-12-2014 9:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭

hi guys
    I live in kilkenny and im looking
    for a videographer for our wedding. my budget would be up to 900 euro.wedding is march 27 2015
    any recommendations would be appreciated. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 769 ✭✭✭annoyedgal

Try joe boland. Think he's in your budget and not far from your area. Going to jump on your thread for recommendations for a videographer for the North west for a wedding in feb 15, similar budget!

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭candytog

annoyedgal wrote: »
    Try joe boland. Think he's in your budget and not far from your area. Going to jump on your thread for recommendations for a videographer for the North west for a wedding in feb 15, similar budget!

I'm a wedding videographer based in Mayo so I'll pop you a pm as I'm not sure am allowed to promote myself :D

• Registered Users Posts: 216 ✭✭CinSoots

You could try beautifulday.ie

Pretty sure they are in your budget and they do some beautiful work

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭LadyBetty

I have to recommend Drangan Video (Eamon Anglim), he's based close to border with Kilkenny.
    Eamon is a gent, very discreet on the day & gets great results, we were delighted with our wedding dvd. He had some guests do soundbites later in the night which was a lovely touch.
    His prices go from €450 to €925, we opted for the top package of €925 where he starts from the wedding preparation in the morning to the dancing at 11pm that night, thought that was good value.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,368 ✭✭✭Fionn

i cover out as far as Kilkenny, if your interested contact me, prices are due for a review in the new year...

:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,514 ✭✭✭bee06

We used Just Married Films. Got our video last week and we're delight with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 650 ✭✭✭spiderdan

You could try www.bainisfilms.com - based in Cork.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,602 ✭✭✭emzolita

I booked dsvp.ie and he is very reasonable.

• Registered Users Posts: 598 ✭✭✭westernlass

Grv productions should be in your budget. Sligo and Cork based but travels everywhere

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭LUZ

edithouse.ie are very good too, and simone kirwan, im not sure what their prices are like but i would definitely recommend them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35 pokerface78

Hi I'm getting married in langtons hotel and would be interested in a videographer. The ceremony is at 3.30 so looking for someone to arrive an hour before and stay til the 1st dance that's it. Can someone recommend or PM me details. Thanks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 598 ✭✭✭westernlass

Hi I'm getting married in langtons hotel and would be interested in a videographer. The ceremony is at 3.30 so looking for someone to arrive an hour before and stay til the 1st dance that's it. Can someone recommend or PM me details. Thanks :)

Give b&g productions a try. They are excellent

Advertisement