Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dance lessons in around Kildare / Meath area?

Options
  • 10-07-2013 3:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 672 ✭✭✭

Hi there

Myself and the oh are looking into getting some dance lessons for our wedding. Nothing too formal but basically we want to learn how to bust a few moves together.

Can anyone reccommend a dance studio / teacher in and around the Kildare / Meath area. We are based in Enfield and willing to travel around 20 minutes in any direction.

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭purplestar77

There are Ballroom Dancing lessons on Friday evenings in the Leixlip Youth & Community Centre, if thats not too far to travel.

• Registered Users Posts: 672 ✭✭✭Ms Tootsie

Not too far at all. Can you PM me the information? Thanks!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Faen

hi,

@purplestar77 -- I am also looking for ballroom dancing lessons in the Leixlip area, could you write more details to me in a private message?
    thanks

Advertisement