Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Elektroblock EBL 99 has packed in. Help anyone

Options
  • 28-04-2012 10:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 31

I have a LMC Camper and the ebl 99..... is not showing any sine of life. the leasure batteries is two years old ,all fuse are ok,i put the mains on the van and no light show up on the control pannel,
    7121793481_277e0661d8_z.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭650Ginge

You checked the fuses I assume. Disconnect, open the cover look for any bits that are obviously burnt out.

Is there a switch board in your van could you have accidently flicked the switch.

We visited the factory last year (we were in the area anyway) and had them service ours, as there was no power coming from the van, they did a great job and they will service it if you post it to them.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭Aidan_M_M

We deal with Schaudt the whole time , very decent people . There's an internal fuse that can fail , a glass one .

• Registered Users Posts: 721 ✭✭✭WildWater

How did you get on with this? I sent a query to Schaudt at kontakt@schaudt-gmbh.de about my Elekroblock EBL 99. They responded almost immediately and were very helpful.

Advertisement