Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

psp 1003

Options
  • 10-08-2007 4:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,523 ✭✭✭✭

yes,my psp has psp 1003 on the barcode,
    wonderin,if they ever release downgrader for 3.51 wil i be able to run homebrew

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭Nick_oliveri

You got a PSP with a 3.51 firmware? Maybe the barcode is just wrong. Well, i hope so anyways!
    pspvault wrote:
    How do I know what version firmware I have?

On your PSP, go into the "Settings" menu, choose "System Settings," then choose "System Information." You'll see the "System Software" version.

Edit: my psp has 1003 on the barcode. And it was 2.80 firmware when i downgraded it.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,523 ✭✭✭✭Nerin

i should have been more specific:
    bought my psp, i think when i bought it it was version 2.70 or 2.80.
    foolishly,that very day i upgraded to 3.51.
    then i learn of homebrew.
    dang,
    so as i said,the barcode says 1003.
    if those crazy hackers release a downgrader for 3.51, wil i be able to run homebrew,cuz i really dont want my psp bricking

• Registered Users Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭Nick_oliveri

Ahh yeah surely there will be some gamesave exploit they will fail to notice. Theres been two or three (maybe more) already.

Very sorry to hear about that man. I hope someone sorts it out very soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,523 ✭✭✭✭Nerin

thanks very much
    yeah after checkin out the homebrew scene etc heard somethin bout the psp and whether its 1000 or 1003 and whether it has a differnet motherboard so was worryin

• Registered Users Posts: 4,115 ✭✭✭ironictoaster

I'd recommend trying to get a different psp to be honest. Team noobz announced there not making a 3.51 downgrader and Dark Alex is gone from the modding scene.

• Advertisement
Advertisement