Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

What do you day on your day off?

• 19-10-2012 8:55pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,098 ✭✭✭

Bar the usual like "Your Ma" and "Fapping" what do you do to stave off the boredom?

I hate feeling like my day off is wasted if I do nothing but after the few chores the boss wife has given me are done, I get bored and end up doing nothing. I have a million and one hobbies but sometimes never feel like doing them (start loads but finish nothing sort of person)

What do you do to pass the hours?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,244 ✭✭✭Boscoirl

Same thing I do at work, go on boards

• Closed Accounts Posts: 787 ✭✭✭Emeraldy Pebbles

Cook, exercise, watch films and TV shows, go shopping, meet friends and do stuff with the BF. Oh and sex. I guess that would fall under the "do stuff with the BF" category.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭ciano1

Thinly veiled 'I have I life' thread....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭phelixoflaherty

Doing nothing is important too

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,162 ✭✭✭Augmerson

Pro Evo 5. Try to win the World Cup with Ireland on the hardest level.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,027 ✭✭✭St.Spodo

I read the title in a Norn Iron accent.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,538 ✭✭✭flutterflye

St.Spodo wrote: »
    I read the title in a Norn Iron accent.

Are you from Norn Iron?
    Coz if so, that's just how you speak.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,538 ✭✭✭flutterflye

I either never have a day off, or always have a day off - depends on how you look at it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,882 ✭✭✭frozenfrozen

Crystal meth

• Closed Accounts Posts: 914 ✭✭✭tommyboy2222

Day off ?

Shurely you mean days off ??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,952 ✭✭✭Lando Griffin

On Saturday at 6 O Clock I wake the baby and get her ready for playing with.
    Then I do all the light house chores like make the bottles, make the breakfast;
    I am not able to make much noise for fear I wake herself.
    Usually when the OH wakes and my other little one I get their breakfast.
    After breakfast its off for a long walk to the playground while herself vacuums and cleans the house.
    I get home and cook the dinner and we sit down as a family and eat.
    After the dishes are tidied away; its around 2.30 pm I put baby to sleep and do some garden or house maintenance.
    I don't work past 7 o Clock as I have to ready the baby for bed while herself gets the older daughter ready. After her bottle I sit and play with the child until its bedtime. Then its a few hours relaxing in front of the telly and off up to bed to do it all of the Sunday.
    I just love routine.
    If this thread is locked by the time I get to post this Ill go mad.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

Stay up till daybreak and then sleep in till 7 or 8 in the evening. There's nothing like wasting a day, very liberating.:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,439 ✭✭✭SunnyDub1

Have a lie on.Go for a jog. Go clothes shopping. Have lunch with friends. Watch tv. Go for drinks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,455 ✭✭✭Where To

Annoy people.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,443 ✭✭✭Bipolar Joe

I love sitting / lying down and doing as little as possible.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 373 ✭✭Internet Hero

spent my whole last day off in the loo sh1ttin out turnips. had a stomuch bug...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭Max Power

spent my whole last day off in the loo sh1ttin out turnips. had a stomuch bug...
    You have to cook them first

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,300 ✭✭✭HazDanz

Watch sport and drink.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 191 ✭✭cosbloodymick

Saturday:- Buy groceries, Read Paper, Go clothes shopping, Follow Premier league, Exercise, Cook dinner, Out for pints.
    I'm knackered after all that!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,221 ✭✭✭Greentopia

Stay in bed a little longer. Go for a walk or cycle-I do that anyway-visit friends, knit, read, go online.

The same as I do every other day, just for longer.

Work day and days off are much the same for me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

If it's not a pub day then I like to maybe go for a walk in the morn, maybe get some shopping done and fill up the fridge then couch with the laptop and a good day's football and racing on the box, tis bliss :D

Advertisement