Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Well, what did Santa bring ya?

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭Cherry_Cola

Got some vinyl including a rare one I've been searching ages for :D Got a turntable, xbox live subscription, Dead Space 2, set of pc speakers, 1TB external HDD and the Podge & Rodge complete collection.

Mu uncle also bought me a great PC. It's been a great Christmas.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,489 ✭✭✭iMax

phasers wrote: »
    A new telly, a dress, some Vans and a gorgeous bracelet which is apparently the next Pandora.

That's what guys say when they don't want to/can't shell out for the actual thing...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭Stiffler2

Why is Santa's Sack so big ????

Because he only cums once a year !!

Been dying to get that out

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 GingerFire

why does santa always have a smile on his face...

cause he knows where all the naughty girls live!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭Batsy

I got three T-shirts; a pair of jeans; five pairs of socks with each pair having a weekday written on them; three pairs of boxer shorts; two books ("A History of Ancient Britain" by Neil Oliver and "Ripley's Believe It or Not! 2012"); a boxset of DVDs of a documentary series ("Ancient Discoveries") with a photo of the well-preserved face of the Tollund Man, who lived in the 4th Century BC, on the front of it; a bottle of Budweiser with a Budweiser pint glass; a vodka flavoured lolly with a real scorpion inside it; and a packet of tissues with each tissue printed to look like a £20 note.

• Advertisement
Advertisement