Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Well, what did Santa bring ya?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,435 ✭✭✭wandatowell

Got some cash and an LP of Jethro Tull's Thick as a Brick

FCUK YEAH!!

Good night and good luck

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭harmoniums

6565707243_78ae16b44b_b.jpg

6565708161_cb96750152_b.jpg

6565706533_6992019a49_b.jpg

A Royal Irish Constabulary Enfield rifle made in 1900!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

phasers wrote: »
    A new telly, a dress, some Vans and a gorgeous bracelet which is apparently the next Pandora.

What was the last pandora :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,234 ✭✭✭sdanseo

My christmas gifts totalled €250 cash, a €60 One4All voucher and a couple of hoodies.

Strangely that's frugal, that's about what I spent total so it all balances; not to mention there are people who can barely eat or heat there homes in THIS country, let alone others, at this time of year.

Happy out anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,349 ✭✭✭Jimmy Garlic

sdeire wrote: »
    a couple of hoodies.

Fair play, word.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,424 ✭✭✭Storminateacup

A trip to USA :)
    New GHD
    Rhiannas new perfume
    Tiffanys Charm Bracelet
    Pjyamas with feet in them
    Pink Pauls Boutique handbag

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,046 ✭✭✭✭cena

The full boxset of the x flies. some smurfs stuff. Two blu ray dvd. ripleys books. a ps3 game

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,811 ✭✭✭xoxyx

A new telly, a dress, some Vans and a gorgeous bracelet which is apparently the next Pandora.

Show off. I didn't even get one Car. :mad:

Got a Kindle though and LOADS of other cool stuff. Santa loves me!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,098 ✭✭✭BrianJD

xoxyx wrote: »
    Show off. I didn't even get one Car. :mad:

Got a Kindle though and LOADS of other cool stuff. Santa loves me!

There must have been thousands of Kindles given!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,811 ✭✭✭xoxyx

BrianJD wrote: »
    There must have been thousands of Kindles given!

Yeah - they're outselling books at over 2:1 and sales are up 600% year on year.

I knew I should have invested my monies in Kindle stock.

In fairness, they're flipping awesome. Lots of cool features - very clever little device!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,951 ✭✭✭Cherry_Cola

Got some vinyl including a rare one I've been searching ages for :D Got a turntable, xbox live subscription, Dead Space 2, set of pc speakers, 1TB external HDD and the Podge & Rodge complete collection.

Mu uncle also bought me a great PC. It's been a great Christmas.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,489 ✭✭✭iMax

That's what guys say when they don't want to/can't shell out for the actual thing...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭Stiffler2

Why is Santa's Sack so big ????

Because he only cums once a year !!

Been dying to get that out

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 GingerFire

why does santa always have a smile on his face...

cause he knows where all the naughty girls live!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭Batsy

I got three T-shirts; a pair of jeans; five pairs of socks with each pair having a weekday written on them; three pairs of boxer shorts; two books ("A History of Ancient Britain" by Neil Oliver and "Ripley's Believe It or Not! 2012"); a boxset of DVDs of a documentary series ("Ancient Discoveries") with a photo of the well-preserved face of the Tollund Man, who lived in the 4th Century BC, on the front of it; a bottle of Budweiser with a Budweiser pint glass; a vodka flavoured lolly with a real scorpion inside it; and a packet of tissues with each tissue printed to look like a £20 note.

• Advertisement
Advertisement