Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Bugatti Killer?

Options
  • 04-03-2008 12:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

Hey anyone read the recent Top Gear supplement that came with a sunday paper about some car being built with a porsche body that rivals the bugatti?. A wolf in sheeps clothing they called it i think
    Something like brabus did with bmw.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,818 ✭✭✭✭Anan1

Layderkin wrote: »
    Something like brabus did with bmw.
    I think you mean Mercedes.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,091 ✭✭✭Biro

Indeed - Brabus work with Mercedes. Alpina usually work with BMW. RUF are one of the companies who rework Porsche.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 Layderkin

Your quite right, yeah i know RUF do but i dont think its them who have built this car. I know its more than likely not even gogin to come close to the veyron but the article said it could rival it.

Anyway if no one knows its fine.

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,936 ✭✭✭SuprSi

I remember something like this from a Sunday supplement, though it was an American car being built privately that had a supposed top speed that was 5mph faster than the Bugatti. It looked crap though, definitely not a Porsche body, and they reckoned that while it may have a better top speed, it wouldn't rival the Bugatti for its all-round driving experience.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,256 ✭✭✭Redsoxfan

• Advertisement
Advertisement