Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Selling Rifle?

Options
  • 28-09-2014 9:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 671 ✭✭✭

Im want to sell my .223 rifle through a dealer. Where is the best dealer in the country to do so? I want it gone fast and a decent price

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭sharkfox

Im want to sell my .223 rifle through a dealer. Where is the best dealer in the country to do so? I want it gone fast and a decent price

You might have to visit a few and shop around for the best price, different dealers will offer different prices.

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭fabwing

If you are in a hurry to sell the dealers will give you very small money, you would be better off putting it up in the shop for sale and giving the dealer commission on the sale.

• Registered Users Posts: 671 ✭✭✭Feidhlim Dignan

fabwing wrote: »
    If you are in a hurry to sell the dealers will give you very small money, you would be better off putting it up in the shop for sale and giving the dealer commission on the sale.

that was the plan alright. i was just trying to find out where it would sell best

• Registered Users Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭The Aussie

Put an advert in the For Sale section here might get a response...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭cw67irl

The Aussie wrote: »
    Put an advert in the For Sale section here might get a response...

+1 You can always use a dealer to take care of the paperwork!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,278 ✭✭✭4200fps

what about fishing and shooting section on buy and sell

• Registered Users Posts: 1,791 ✭✭✭LIFFY FISHING

What side of the country are you ?

What side of the country are you ?

west but i don't mind traveling

• Registered Users Posts: 1,791 ✭✭✭LIFFY FISHING

west but i don't mind traveling

Bought a few different rifles and s/guns from around the country, & would highly recomend Dave Mulvahill in Ballymahon, sound lad and very fair to deal with.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,031 ✭✭✭clivej

I've sold a couple of firearms here in the for sale section. You are advertising to ppl that are from a shooting background. A good place to show your firearm.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,001 ✭✭✭dazed+confused

C'mon what type of rifle is it?

Bang an aul picture up there, you have us curious now!

Edit: And then we'll have to get Cass to move the whole thread to the for sale section.

ill stick up an ad in the for sale section tomorrow and see what happens so

Advertisement