Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

new beastie boys

Options
  • 23-04-2011 12:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭

http://www.mtv.co.uk/music/charts/mtv-online-chart#267514

loving this video and song. beasties back on form. looking forward to HSC Pt 2.

the video is what happened after the original fight for your right video.lol
    a whole host of cameos from jack black to will ferrell.:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,483 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Is that Danny Macbride at the start? Kenny Powers FTW!

That was BRILLIANT!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭lexluther

just listened to the live stream of hsc Pt 2 really strong album. release may 2nd.
    yep danny mc bride playing the future mca.
    the video is what was supposedly happened after the 1987 fight for your right to party video. they too the party to the streets. peep the real beasties as the 3 cops at the end.

beasties are defo back.

Mad to see the full 30 minutes of this:

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,358 Mod ✭✭✭✭lordgoat

• Advertisement

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

the full movie is dope. you get to hear a lot of the new album, sounds pretty good to me.

Any TV enthusiasts will notice a who's who of TV land people. Pretty much the full cast of Parks & Recreation, some of The Office, Bored to Death along with a cameo from Will Arnett. With of course the obvious, Will Ferrell, Jack Black, John C Reilly, The Hobbit, Seth Rogan and the insanely funny Danny McBride. I've probably missed loads

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

There's a cast list at the end of the 30 min video. Yeah pretty stacked in terms of cameo apearances. Orlando Bloom might be the most random of them all though.

edit - actually IMDB has the full list http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1791504/fullcredits#cast

Beastie Boys revealed their clean version of the album was leaked so they released the dirty version on their website where you can stream for free and buy if you like!

http://beastieboys.com/preorder/

• Registered Users Posts: 2,732 ✭✭✭sxt

This drops tommorow y'all, Make some noise!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Picked the album up at the weekend. Awesome, pretty much what you expect from the Beastie Boys.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 hartnett_mark

It's totally awesome!!!

Ya, my car starts shaking when Say It comes on. Absloutely banging tune!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,520 ✭✭✭paddylonglegs

lexluther wrote: »
    http://www.mtv.co.uk/music/charts/mtv-online-chart#267514

loving this video and song. beasties back on form. looking forward to HSC Pt 2.
    )

Never even went out of form, listening to their new stuff, find it hard to think how they always pull it out of the bag.

Any sniff of a euro tour anyone?

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭sarabroderick

love this album , these guys are genius, no tour until MCA fully recovered (according to interview with observer newspaper in the UK)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,969 ✭✭✭robby^5

Fantastic album, really surpassed my expectations. Especially happy with the new version of Too Many Rappers.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,687 ✭✭✭Raoul

Seriously, I can't stop listening to this album.

In some way its annoying, because I keep putting on music and I'm like hmmm yeah I will just put it on again.:D

Advertisement