Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Boards.ie ever impact on your real life?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

but it was great as another means of getting to know you :)
    Ewww in-thread flirting.

Take it to pm :p

• Registered Users Posts: 3,126 ✭✭✭sweet-rasmus

ah, he's mine :D no need for sad posts here! had to lighten the mood!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Take it to PM baby, I'm everyones.
    pix

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

Take it to PM baby, I'm everyones.
    pix
    Yeah pics or ban tbh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,417 ✭✭✭Miguel_Sanchez

Well I have a copy of GTA IV arriving in the post today thanks to boards.ie so I suppose it will impact on my life as I will do no work this evening when I get home.

Also I seem to remember an argument with an ex-girlfriend about something I said on boards which had been about a previous ex-girlfriend and not the one that got annoyed at all. So I suppose that did affect me slightly. Although I was more annoyed at the rat arse ****er who sent her the link in the first place.

[edit]Although I have no proof that anyone sent her the link. She may have been stalking me on boards -:eek:[/edit]

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

sweet pix.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,745 ✭✭✭doonothing

el rabitos wrote: »
    tracy barlow strikes again

Hahaha...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,525 ✭✭✭DanGerMus

This is why we have the makey uppy names isn't it?!:confused::confused::confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

I got two jobs through boards including my current one, made countless friends over the years and helped me come out.

It has made a very real and positive impact on my life :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,796 ✭✭✭Calibos

I'd be hoping the opposite to the OP. Hope that herself or a friend read the post, pick up enough clues in the post that its her, I'm talking about, pick up enough clues in the post that its me doing the talking, hopefully realise that I was the one that got away just like I think of her as the one that got away.....then tomorrow she walks into my workplace having not seen her in 10 years, says nothing, walks straight up to me and hopefully starts sensously snogging me....We live happily ever after. Although if it actually got that far, She'll probably walk in, say nothing and slap me across the face before uttering, "F#%$ off internet stalker freak!!" instead.

:D:D

Either way, at least I'd know and 'Boards would have had an effect on my real life" :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement