Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I suspect I might be gay...

Options
  • 25-09-2014 3:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

but I'm not sure what to do about it.

My girlfriend and I have lived together for about a year and we a breaking up and taking a break.

I've had serious depression since I left school even though I was always a very happy teenager.

It comes as a surprise to me because I always excelled at sports and never noticed it but I have become completely isolated since leaving school.

I don't know any other gay people in Dublin so I'm thinking I might just buy a plane ticket next month and head off some place exotic like Thailand on journey of self discovery.

Is this a good idea? I have no commitments here because I dropped out of my course today due to the social pressure and isolation I find myself under.

Can anyone give me advice?

Thank you!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 510 ✭✭✭CdeC

Hey,

I think you'd probably have a better time associating with irish people. Thai attitudes to homosexuality are quite different to here as well. I am all for people travelling but do not do it to run away from something.

I think you are associating charateristics with sexuality as in

'I am quite masculine and sporty so how could I be gay'.

This is not true, a lot of gay lads are into sports you just do't notice them as much out and about.

You also do not give too much info. Why do you 'suspect' you might be gay?

• Registered Users Posts: 8 mo naire thu

CdeC wrote: »
    Hey,

I think you'd probably have a better time associating with irish people. Thai attitudes to homosexuality are quite different to here as well. I am all for people travelling but do not do it to run away from something.

I think you are associating charateristics with sexuality as in

'I am quite masculine and sporty so how could I be gay'.

This is not true, a lot of gay lads are into sports you just do't notice them as much out and about.

You also do not give too much info. Why do you 'suspect' you might be gay?

Hi.

I have slept with lots of shemales over the last couple of years.

Advertisement