Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where the best place to meet shemales

Options
  • 24-05-2015 10:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 431 ✭✭

I live out in the sticks and it's hard to find shemales around here how would i go about meeting one? Not just looking for a **** buddy.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,734 ✭✭✭J_E

You'll probably find more if you don't call them that...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 431 ✭✭whats newxt

J_E wrote: »
    You'll probably find more if you don't call them that...

What do they like to be called? "transgender"?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,786 ✭✭✭wakka12

This sounds like trolling if Im honest..and I don't know exactly what a shemale is. But the few times Ive been to the george, Ive seen many men dressed as women, or else they were transitioned males/females (sorry If I offended, I don't know how the terminology works)Im not sure. Also see them sometimes on grindr. So theyre probably your best bet, Im sure some kind of fetish site that caters for your desire exists too. but it mightn't be so popular in ireland..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 97 ✭✭Merces

What do they like to be called? "transgender"?

Transgender/transwoman/ transsexual are the non derogatory terms.

Thread has become facepalm already...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 431 ✭✭whats newxt

Ah forget about it so just delete thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,299 ✭✭✭moc moc a moc

Merces wrote: »
    Transgender/transwoman/ transsexual are the non derogatory terms.

So who is it that decides which terms are derogatory and when they become such? Is there some newsletter or the like that I can subscribe to in order to keep up to date with these decisions?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭deirdre_dub

So who is it that decides which terms are derogatory and when they become such? Is there some newsletter or the like that I can subscribe to in order to keep up to date with these decisions?
    Yes, there is.

It's called "the internet".

Seriously, though - if you want to meet people from a particular community, you should show the damn basic respect of doing some research on that community so that you don't come across as a d*ck.

Certainly you are just trolling at this stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,880 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

J_E wrote: »
    Certainly you are just trolling at this stage.

Please report posts

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement