Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good bars for the ever so curious?

Options
  • 27-05-2015 3:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hey,
    Just wondering has anybody got some suggestions for a nice bar/club for me to try out, I'm not out nor have I tried anything with a guy but want to and I'm looking for some suggestions as to where to go, not into sweaty clubs or packed bars, just somewhere nice and chilled where a conversation can take place ha! I've tried using some of the hookup apps but it's not for me, I'd rather be in a social situation having a few beers and a chat first rather than meeting some stranger in a park, thanks in advance guys and gals! And also If anyone knows of social meets for like minded curious guys it would be much appreciated! Would be nice to chat with different people about it all,
    Look forward to hearing from you

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,786 ✭✭✭wakka12

Emm panti bar is a nice quiet bar :) and you could try lgbt meet ups, belongto if you're a young guy(gal?), anyway theres no shortage of lgbt group meetups around the city. Even individual colleges like UCD and TCD have their own group meet ups

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Curious007

wakka12 wrote: »
    Emm panti bar is a nice quiet bar :) and you could try lgbt meet ups, belongto if you're a young guy(gal?), anyway theres no shortage of lgbt group meetups around the city. Even individual colleges like UCD and TCD have their own group meet ups

Thanks wakka!

Advertisement