Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jars of Creamy Sauce

Options
  • 17-10-2014 10:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,372 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know if there is anywhere I can get jars of creamy sauce thats similar to the Knorr Chicken Supreme sauce? http://www.knorr.ie/product/detail/429433/chicken-supreme

All I ever seem to be able to find is the lasagne sauce or very bland creamy sauces!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,749 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Most supermarket chains stock some manner of creamy sauces, but do you want to know in general or are you looking to get them in your locality?

tHB

• Registered Users Posts: 1,372 ✭✭✭Brendan Flowers

Most supermarket chains stock some manner of creamy sauces, but do you want to know in general or are you looking to get them in your locality?

tHB

Yeah just in general I want to know! I have got creamy sauces in Tesco/Dunnes/SuperValu etc. But I've only ever got what I found to be bland sauces. What Im looking for is a jar or sauce which is similar to Knorr Chicken Supreme mealmaker.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,190 ✭✭✭✭Nekarsulm

More than half way towards a tika sauce, perhaps, but Tiger Tiger do a quick cook Butter Chicken sauce, with cream and butter, coriander and fenugreek. Comes in a bag rather than a jar.

Advertisement