Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

C'mon guys Get it off your Chest ?

• 24-02-2010 2:16am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 670 ✭✭✭

Well here you are guys the thread you'v all been waiting for, Whats lurking in the back of that mind of yours.... Little dark secrets from the past, you know those times when you squealed on your mate?.. you told stories about your siblings . you want to get it off your chest , so go then let it all out. We can't wait to get the ball Rolling......

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,493 ✭✭✭DazMarz

You honestly think I'm gonna post stuff like that in a public internet forum?!? Hahahahahaha... no.............

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 670 ✭✭✭Tail Wagger

DazMarz wrote: »
    You honestly think I'm gonna post stuff like that in a public internet forum?!? Hahahahahaha... no.............
    ==========================================================

Well tell someone else's story it's only a bit of craic,
    It's not the CIA.... you must have a few good ones/

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,581 Mod ✭✭✭✭humberklog

==========================================================

Well tell someone else's story it's only a bit of craic,
    It's not the CIA.... you must have a few good ones/

Would it not be polite to at least put your money where your mouth is and get the ball rolling yourself?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,339 ✭✭✭congo_90

This one time when me and 4 mates were trapped in a cabin....
    well I'll say nothing till op says something ;)

Theres me thinking this would be a woman asking men to get hair off their chest! :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,228 ✭✭✭epgc3fyqirnbsx

What do I need to get off my chest, well....

The older generation having had it hard (and I have had this conversation before the end of the tiger)
    But 'back in the day', you got a job and that was it. That is what you did. And you got married and you had kids. If you have a problem with that, chances are thats the ethos that you were brought up in.

And I for one had a magnificent childhood, and everyone I know says the same.

What to get off my chest???

Maybe I'd love someone to say that this is you, you can do this and do it well.
    And then you seem 'suitable' and you get a lovely girl and you would live very happily.
    As I see all around me in my parents generation.

Yes I know that I'm whining but I don't care. Expectations are what have put so many good young men in the ground. Have had no experience myslef but thats my opinon.

**** post, have nothing to get off my chest really but losing a lot of good men has to do with expectationsfrom peers.

**** what anyone says about being mollycoddled, these are stressfull times

But I'm happy :)
    Not everyone is so lucky though :(

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,581 Mod ✭✭✭✭humberklog

Well here you are guys the thread you'v all been waiting for, Whats lurking in the back of that mind of yours.... Little dark secrets from the past, you know those times when you squealed on your mate?.. you told stories about your siblings . you want to get it off your chest , so go then let it all out. We can't wait to get the ball Rolling......

What's this "we" business and how does this thread slot in with this forum's charter? And why are 5 of the 6 threads you've started on other forums asking questions of the Boards users while not committing any information yourself? (and you also use this royal "we" in them too)

Tell you what I've to get off my chest: A deep suspicion about some peoples motives.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

I've nothing to get off my chest really.

I suppose I hate the D4 accent but that's another rant for another forum. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,637 ✭✭✭✭OldGoat

I have moobs. :o

Anyone else want this thread to end?

I'm older than Minecraft goats.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

+1

Rubbish threads with no input from the OP are more suited to AH or TCN in fairness.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 968 ✭✭✭Chet Zar

epicfailrz1.jpg

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement