Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Narc

Options
  • 03-09-2003 1:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,514 ✭✭✭

Well this is a good un. Jason Patric and Ray Liotta shine. It's nice to see Jason Patric doing great work, as he always does. It's especially nice to see Ray Liotta back on form though.

It's your standard cop thriller, with a bit more drama thrown in than usual. It's very well directed, stylish as hell, and keeps your attention. Check it out.

Comments

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,989 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

Yeah, it's enjoyable enough. I caught this in the UGC when it was on release. It's gritty alrght, with decently realistic violence - the sorta that makes you feel the pain. It's not entirely predictable either, and the actors give their roles a bit of meat. If you're a fan of the edgier cop series, like "The Shield" or "The Wire", then it's even more recommended...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,488 ✭✭✭Goodshape

Agreed.. good, solid performances all round, stylish, will keep you interested.

But..
    I guessed very early on that Liotta was up to something. Kind of forgot through the course of the movie, but I suppose you were always supposed to feel somewhat iffy about the charactor. Anyway, I felt they wraped it up a bit too nicly at the end.. he was a good guy after all.. ho-hum.

..still, good show.. highly recomended by me :)

Advertisement