Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Off Licence prices have gone up 10c? huh?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 883 ✭✭✭DmanDmythDledge

Holsten wrote: »
    My Baviera is still only €7.50, thats all that matters.
    +1 :):cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 33,048 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

KTRIC wrote: »
    I really feel for you, I really do. Its such a disgrace having to pay so much for beer :mad:

<<

>>

* opens another 60c Erdinger :p

Yeah, but think of the top-notch public services that they're getting in return.

And I fancy a beer too, now. Might nip out and get one... in an hour or so...

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,427 ✭✭✭Trampas

Scram wrote: »
    I got charged 19.60 for 8 Bulmers yesterday and 80c increase.

C&C (Bulmers) came out the other day they were not putting up the price of bulmers so looks like your offie is adding on 10cent a can for themselves

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,576 ✭✭✭✭FlutterinBantam

Fine wines Northern cross

"24 Ureich 330 cl btls +24 mo=48 for €24= 50c per btl of 330mm @4%

Good value imho

• Registered Users Posts: 4,512 ✭✭✭jaffa20

"24 Ureich 330 cl btls +24 mo=48 for €24= 50c per btl of 330mm @4%

That looks like chinese to me. Are you drunk already :confused: :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

grenache wrote: »
    In the offie i work in, its only the prices of Diageo products that went up, i.e. Guinness, Bud, Carlsberg.

If it is only Diageo products that went up then I couldn't care less. Tinned piss is all it is.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,324 ✭✭✭Alter-Ego

4 cans of Excelsior in Lidl for 3.45. I really can't be bothering with these pesky off-licences and their overpriced, brand name beer.

• Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭marknoonan1974

The delivery would probably cost more than the savings you would be making.

I reckon it would work in the Dublin area if we got enough people. Tesco will deliver for a five euro fee. If I could get a wholesaler account up north I think it would def work.

Advertisement