Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Place to buy a window blind

Options
  • 01-08-2014 11:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 614 ✭✭✭

I need a window blind 30 x 40 inches - where in Dublin 15 is best place to get one? are they expensive. Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,865 ✭✭✭✭January

Harry Corry in the shopping centre beside Dunnes, Hickeys Home Focus in the Retail park beside DFS, Argos...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,462 ✭✭✭jlang

Clonsilla Blinds in Coolmine Ind Est.

• Registered Users Posts: 573 ✭✭✭Phoenix3

If your not too fussy about colour pm me your details,may have an oddment here.I am in Blanch

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭djmj

• Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭d15ude

jlang wrote: »

used them, too.
    very happy with their service!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,702 ✭✭✭horse7

ikea sell them

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭Drop the Ball

+1 for Clonsilla Blinds.

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭Drop the Ball

+1 for Clonsilla Blinds.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 947 ✭✭✭zef

Home Focus beside PC World have a lovely selection of blinds, and the fitter was a pleasant friendly guy.
    I would recommend them to anyone, I am delighted with my new blinds.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭orlaanne

-1 for Clonsilla Blinds, the blind was lovely but their service leaves much to be desired.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10 suzanneantonia

I recommend Clonsilla Blinds!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,930 ✭✭✭dodzy

Theres a new place in Mulhuddart. Budget Blinds. Down the steps at the side of Julio's chipper. Nice lad. Good prices.

FWIW, anybody thinking of changing their blinds, re-using the brackets and mechanisms will save you a fair few quid. Basically, you are just paying for new material. In most cases, where the actual workings of the blind are still in good order, it makes sense to consider this option.

Advertisement