Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Harmonica Instrumentalist Cork Seeking Band

Options
  • 20-12-2014 4:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hello all,
    Im on the lookout for a band to join with, ideally an acoustic group.

Im a blues player primarily, but i would be interested in doing any style at all as something different is always good.

Iv played with a number of loud bands and a change to a nice acoustic thing would be lovely.
    Influences muddy waters, howlin wolf, brownie mghee, louis armstrong etc.

Im working full time and could make time to rehearse but I dont have to time to manage or take care of a whole band ordeal which is why im not trying to start something from scratch.

Talk Soon,
    H

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8 isaactabor

Hey hoot, do you sing as well? Am working up a set for two / three piece shows to do some more gigs on the circuit, harmonica + backing vocals would work well. Could be cool! I

• Registered Users Posts: 3 hootintootin

isaactabor wrote: »
    Hey hoot, do you sing as well? Am working up a set for two / three piece shows to do some more gigs on the circuit, harmonica + backing vocals would work well. Could be cool! I

Yes i sing indeed, ill send my number in a pm give me a buzz and we'll go from there

Advertisement