Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spin classes on Northside of Dublin

Options
  • 02-09-2014 7:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,592 ✭✭✭

Can anyone recommend pay as you go spin classes on the northside of the city preferably at a location on the near to a dart station or even better in the North County Dublin area.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭stecleary

Not the northside but not far off and beside GC dart station , check out Andy Kenny fitness. Great spin classes

• Registered Users Posts: 9,592 ✭✭✭billyhead

stecleary wrote: »
    Not the northside but not far off and beside GC dart station , check out Andy Kenny fitness. Great spin classes

Thanks Stephen

• Registered Users Posts: 4,338 ✭✭✭Lusk_Doyle

Derek in Well Fit in Skerries does spin classes. He did special ones for some Swords members a while back that were designed to empty your stomach they were that hard! Great classes.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,734 ✭✭✭✭Inquitus

There's a lad does them at night in Malahide Village above the Axa Store in the Diamond, I went a couple of times, not had alot of spin class experience but found his better for a cyclist then the others I tried which had all this pushups on the bike nonsense.

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 75,544 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Lusk_Doyle wrote: »
    Derek in Well Fit in Skerries does spin classes. He did special ones for some Swords members a while back that were designed to empty your stomach they were that hard! Great classes.
    Still preferred them to 5 ascents of Ardgillan .....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭lorimc

Yeah I've also heard great things about Andy Kenny fitness

• Registered Users Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭sullzz

+1 on Andy Kenny , a few of my mates who are doing the Race Around Ireland at the moment , went to him weekdays when training and said he helped them immensely .

Advertisement