Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is this sexy

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,633 ✭✭✭✭OldGoat

I hope I'm not breaking any copyright laws by posting this but Padraiggg has been active on his Twitter account over the past few days. He posted up some tweets and they look like teasers for an upcoming chapter in his book. I had to share them.
    SPOILERS!

:)

I'm older than Minecraft goats.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 21,238 CMod ✭✭✭✭Eoin

"I'll never tell you who im working f.." Started to say the woman but Trent kissed the argument back into her face.

Fantastic

• Registered Users Posts: 959 ✭✭✭Conchir

"stifling a wink", just beautiful.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,416 ✭✭✭Jimmy Iovine

Beautiful.
    Trent was 21 years old (Trent wasnt 21 years old, it was a flashback) It was a flashback and Trent was standing in front of the police cheif
    Trent looked at his partner. He was a different height to trent & a different color to Trent. And he was a woman! They were mismatched cops!
    'OK Rookie - get in the car.' Said trents partner as she jumped onto the bonnet ("hood") and started sliding towards the drivers door.

It's great to see Padraiggg helping his American audience by putting in 'hood'. No doubt they'd be confused by 'bonnet'.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 350 ✭✭mickgotsick

Padraiggg @trenthahaha
    Haw haw haw! Said trent in perfect French. Voulez vous une SNAPKIQUE Monsieur les President?

Class.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭padraiggg

Crazy! I just made a post about twitter in the madman thread.

It seems like one thing about 'social media is' that other people can see what your doing. This could be the next bigthing I think.

Advertisement